Saturday, January 7, 2012

Things have become much busier at work, as a result the drawing time has diminished greatly. Anyway, with everything going on here are some sketches I have been able to do over the last week and a half. The flowers were another Dodson exercise the idea was to focus your energy on certain parts of the still life. Some of the areas were to be more developed than others. I am not pleased with my results, but hopefully I was able to learn some things through the exercise.




The next sketches were me just messing around. I received a really interesting book for Christmas, " The Art and Making of Star Wars the Old Republic." Based on the new MMO game that has come out. I tried drawing one of the lightsabers in the book....not sure it turned out so well, but it was fun!  The second was just another portrait photo taken from shutterstock.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment