Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New Post

I have to admit, unfortunately, I didn't do any drawing last week. My schedule changed at work all last week and for some other reason I was feeling quite frustrated and down with everything, not just drawing (maybe it's the fact that we have to fork over several thousand dollars to fix our roof.)

Gratefully my schedule is back to normal and I have been able to do some drawing and sketching at work the last couple of days. Here are some things I have done. I am still trying to get better at drawing the figures and specifically the head at the moment. I feel like I am getting better at drawing the face from straight on as well as portraits from the side. But when I start trying to draw from any other angles it just gets messy.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment